Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halloween Page

So I'm trying to get caught up with my scrapping. This is my daughters first Halloween....back in 2007! Eek! I'm behind.


I actually merged the Halloween and 2007 on my gypsy, but the shadow wasn't bold enough to distinguish the two different patterns so I added the mat. I also used my green metallic pen to highlight the edges of the letters and the edge of the mat.

Recipe:
Cartridge is Blackletter and the letters were cut at 1.25" and slanted 0.2
Orange Dot paper, Green Dot paper, and metallic green pen are retired Creative Memories
Bat paper and Circle paper is Reminisce Halloween Collection 3
Not sure on the diagonal striped paper

1 comment:

  1. Cute page!...TFS..Come on over and visit my blog.....I'm giving away the PINK ATG GUN which ends tomorrow! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete