Friday, March 11, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
This valentine is for my DH. I'm really happy with how this turned out. This heart is from indie art cart and was cut at 2.8". The card is from Christmas Cards (Snowman, "Let it Snow" Card) height 4.25". The stamp is Stampin' Up. The bling is Me & My Big Ideas.
Thanks for looking!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Cupcake from Birthday Bash cut at 3.5"
Phrase: I made on my Gypsy using Birthday Bash font -"Sarah" at 1.22"; 4 at 1.83" and 1.80"
"turns" cut using Printing 101 at 1.27"
Pink from Creative Memories Thanks to you Happy Moment
Black with Purple is Core'dinations Black Magic
Green is Core'dinations
Black & Black lined paper is Creative Memories
Hot Pink is from my scraps
Retired Creative Memories
- Diamond Stickles
Thursday, January 27, 2011
- Dark Green - DCWV Neutral Cardstock stack (I'm having a hard time cutting with this paper due to its white core. I've been doing a lot of intricate cuts though, so that may be the problem)
- Green Pattern Paper from K & Company Eloise stack
- Paper for the snowflake is from my scraps
- Font - Printing 101 (I got this at Michaels, its on clearance, and it is my favorite font. You can also get it with your cricut points.) cut at 0.75"
- Snowflake - Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cut at 2" (I would not recommend cutting the final layer any smaller...it is very intricate and barely worked at 2")
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
The recipe for this card is:
- Card from Christmas Cards cut at 4.25" (Brown paper from DCWV Neutral cardstock stack; pink paper from my scraps)
- Butterfly from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 3" (Green paper from DCWV Neutral cardstock stack; Green pattern paper from K & Company Eloise stack)
- Flower from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 1" (Paper is from Creative Memories)
- Stamp is from Stampin' Up Great Greatings and was stamped in Color Box Evergreen ink...I got it for Christmas I didn't realize how long it would take to dry :o(
- Ribbon came in a grab bag
- Finally, Diamond Stickles for some added bling
I like how this card came out, unfortunately I didn't have much time to work since I just got back from my holidays yesterday. I'm definitely learning what works with the Cricut and what doesn't. Hopefully I'll be doing more scrapbooking soon, since I have a lot I would like to catch up on.