- Dark Green - DCWV Neutral Cardstock stack (I'm having a hard time cutting with this paper due to its white core. I've been doing a lot of intricate cuts though, so that may be the problem)
- Green Pattern Paper from K & Company Eloise stack
- Paper for the snowflake is from my scraps
- Font - Printing 101 (I got this at Michaels, its on clearance, and it is my favorite font. You can also get it with your cricut points.) cut at 0.75"
- Snowflake - Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cut at 2" (I would not recommend cutting the final layer any smaller...it is very intricate and barely worked at 2")