Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Pink Stamper's Yummy Challenge


This is my entry for My Pink Stamper's Yummy Challenge. I don't have an imagine so I just used my regular cricut. This page is for my daughter's birthday. I tried to make it very girly since she loves girly colors and is into princesses right now. The fun fact for this page is that cutting the cupcake used up my first mat! I'm a little disappointed that I've already used it up. I have wiped it clean as suggested which gave me probably 5-10 more cuts. I've seen the videos showing how to re stick the mats using a zig pen, but I don't want to do that since my cricut is still under warranty. I do think it will be really handy to have a couple more mats, but I'm hoping they will last longer! Second fun fact about this page...I think this is the first time I've made a page with out the photos! Okay, recipe for this page is:


  • Cuts:
    Cupcake from Birthday Bash cut at 3.5"
    Phrase: I made on my Gypsy using Birthday Bash font -"Sarah" at 1.22"; 4 at 1.83" and 1.80"
    "turns" cut using Printing 101 at 1.27"

  • Paper
    Pink from Creative Memories Thanks to you Happy Moment
    Black with Purple is Core'dinations Black Magic
    Green is Core'dinations
    Black & Black lined paper is Creative Memories
    Hot Pink is from my scraps

  • Stickers
    Retired Creative Memories

  • Diamond Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment