Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Son's Birthday Card

So I'm finally getting over the flu I got over a week ago. It feels great to have some energy and get at least some of my to do list done! Here's a card I made for my son's upcoming birthday. He will be two.


I meant to make this a little fancier, i.e. pop dots and some inking, but I got so wrapped up in putting it all together that I forgot. I think this is the most layers I've done yet. This is from the Birthday Bash Cartridge, which I just got. It has a some really fun critters on it and I really like the font.
Recipe:
Card and matching phrase cut at 5.5" (this makes it an A2 card); paper from Creative Memories Scenic pack
Bear and its layers cut at 3.5"; paper also Creative Memories
2 cut at 0.7"
Hope you like the card and I would love feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment