Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Submission

Here is my submission for the My Pink Stamper Design Team.



The recipe for this card is:

  • Card from Christmas Cards cut at 4.25" (Brown paper from DCWV Neutral cardstock stack; pink paper from my scraps)
  • Butterfly from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 3" (Green paper from DCWV Neutral cardstock stack; Green pattern paper from K & Company Eloise stack)
  • Flower from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 1" (Paper is from Creative Memories)
  • Stamp is from Stampin' Up Great Greatings and was stamped in Color Box Evergreen ink...I got it for Christmas I didn't realize how long it would take to dry :o(
  • Ribbon came in a grab bag
  • Finally, Diamond Stickles for some added bling

I like how this card came out, unfortunately I didn't have much time to work since I just got back from my holidays yesterday. I'm definitely learning what works with the Cricut and what doesn't. Hopefully I'll be doing more scrapbooking soon, since I have a lot I would like to catch up on.

4 comments:

  1. This turned out really cute :) I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. That butterfly is so cute....kinda reminds me of Tinkerbell! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Good luck!!!
    -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete