The recipe for this card is:
- Card from Christmas Cards cut at 4.25" (Brown paper from DCWV Neutral cardstock stack; pink paper from my scraps)
- Butterfly from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 3" (Green paper from DCWV Neutral cardstock stack; Green pattern paper from K & Company Eloise stack)
- Flower from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 1" (Paper is from Creative Memories)
- Stamp is from Stampin' Up Great Greatings and was stamped in Color Box Evergreen ink...I got it for Christmas I didn't realize how long it would take to dry :o(
- Ribbon came in a grab bag
- Finally, Diamond Stickles for some added bling
I like how this card came out, unfortunately I didn't have much time to work since I just got back from my holidays yesterday. I'm definitely learning what works with the Cricut and what doesn't. Hopefully I'll be doing more scrapbooking soon, since I have a lot I would like to catch up on.